Thursday 8 December 2011

Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.

Copyright Dreamer-soul ©

   Christmas time. Mistletoe and wine. But children aren't singing christian rhymes because the weather outside isn't snowing - it's pissing it down with rain. Who knew?! And also, who expected anything more from a wintery Britain? We certainly won't see any snow soon, unlike last year. Yes, we wish for rain when it gets too hot, but as soon as it comes, we moan.
   This is the point in the post where I give my opinion on how it's negative to moan, but stuff it - I hate this poxy weather! It's horrible, miserable and cold. And another BIG downside is the fact we all get wet. Errrggghhhh! You cannot do anything in the rain, well apart from sing, and that's only entertaining until the fourth song when you forget the lyrics. I just feel like something totally drastic needs to happen with this countries' weather.
   I suppose I better get used to it though; they get a lot of this 'falling water' in Thailand around this time of year too.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!