Tuesday 6 December 2011

Excited much?

Right now, I have that feeling; as I'm sitting here at my desk; of huge excitement! I feel like a dragonfly buzzing through the air, like a leaf in the wind. Christmas is coming in a couple of weeks, and my birthday soon follows a week after that. But if you want to know, incase you're getting me presents, that I'm not fussed about 'crimbo' this year - I'm more fussed about my 18th, so as long as that's special, I'll die a happy man.
   I woke up this morning, and for some strange reason, and I never usually get this feeling, I felt sheer joy over the prospects of the year to come. It boggles my mind to think where I will be this time next year. Footloose and fancy free! I feel like a baby with his first cookie, or a child with their first bike. I want the freedom and the experience, and I want it right now. But, for now, I suppose I better get my head down and get the year over and done with.
   It's times like these where I wonder if I should start an occasional VLOG for you guys?

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!