Saturday 10 December 2011

1.

Evening all! In case you don't know who I am yet, my name's Jackson. Since I was five I have wanted to be an actor and nothing else, I was addicted to facebook and now I cannot stand it, I'm very very fond of black olives, I have four YOUNGER siblings, my fashion sense is completely wankered, I frequently end up in the 'weird part of youtube', I went to four different primary schools, I cannot stand leeks or brussel sprouts, Spaghetti Carbonara is my most favourite meal, I'm a sap when it comes to love, I am at one with nature and love scenic walks and views, one thing on my bucket list is to meditate with monks in rural China, I love Bow ties and braces, I'm INCREDIBLY gullible, I love writing and tweet daily, I'm partial to a strong scottish accent, I lost my 'marbles' a long time ago and I don't care who knows it.

I do one of these posts every month x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!