Sunday 4 December 2011

The miserable lot.

I'll probably end up doing one of these random, but interesting, posts from time to time. 

   I'm a fan of the art of 'Acting' and love to get up in front of any amount of people to entertain them. I'm big on theatre; going to it, watching it, starring in it. I've been in all manor of amateur and professional shows; ranging from local college productions, to my old drama school where I have recently resigned from, after 5 years. In 2009 I performed in the opera Falstaff at Glyndebourne Opera House; in the South East, near Ringmer. I was then asked to understudy and share the role of 'Pageboy' for the UK Tour, meaning I continued throughout the year, going all over the country to theatres here and there. And one of the best experiences of my life it was too.
   One of my favourite shows is Les Misérables, and I had the honour of playing the legendary part of Monsieur Thenadier earlier this year; I was pretty darn glad I landed the cheeriest part in the whole show! I want to be able to study a Bachelors in Acting at a top London Drama school - if only I had the money.

Rant over.

That's me - in the sexy blue jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!