Monday 5 December 2011

“Not all those who wander are lost.”


Today, I think I may have made one of the biggest decisions of my life.

   Since I was born, I have practically wanted to go into the acting profession. I love it, as you well know from my previous posts; I dreamt I would always leave college and continue to study for an extra three years or so, maybe more, in Acting. But recently, and after looking at the shit state this country is in, I've been slowly venturing off the idea of it, sadly. I'm not too keen on going into higher education and coming out with a nice load of money... to pay back; all £27,000 to be precise. I find it so daunting, and also the fact that once I leave, I'm stuck with that for years, and I'm stuck paying it back, and I'm stuck with what I can do freely. These Drama schools - amazing as they may sound, and the one I visited today actually was - are an INCREDIBLY big commitment. Guildhall School of Music & Drama is such a nice, friendly and stunning place by the looks of things. Everyone there was so helpful, and really seemed as though they were enjoying what they were doing. 

   I'd be lost with what to do. And I want to be free for at least another year longer. Travelling sounds good doesn't it? How about Australia? Maybe go do a bit of bar work?... Or wrestle with some crocodiles.

   My mind is swaying towards the travelling idea. What are your views readers?

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!