Saturday 31 December 2011

“Patience is the ability to count down before you blast off”


I suppose this is my last post of 2011, and I'm glad to say this whole blogging lark has really grown on me; so long may this continue! But what is this post all about? I mean, during the past couple of weeks, I have looked at my blog and thought "Am I really cut up to do this?" or "Do I just end this now?". I haven't written a post since Christmas, and I really haven't had the time to write anything. But to me, I feel that writing this blog is a release; a break to let off all the absolute tosh that's sitting on top of my brain!

People say to me that you're blog is supposed to have a theme, that is why people become interested in it. But as you know, mine is about absolutely everything; anything that comes into my mind at that point of time, or something that has been bugging me for quite a while. I find that this is not only a break for me, but for you readers too. I mean, I can understand that some readers are dedicated to tips on cooking and driving cars etc, but I just want to write to give my readers a cheery, maybe even funny, insight into my life.

And what with the end of the world starting its big countdown as of tomorrow, I thought "STUFF IT!", so readers for one of my New Years Resolutions, I'm really going to put more effort into what I'm writing this coming year. And I really hope you give a few minutes of your day to read it. It would make me that little bit happier x

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!