Saturday 24 December 2011

The next shitty pop-star rolls in.

   For a while now I've been thinking, and this is only my opinion; do not take this to heart as some may will; but I'm confused and all together confounded at how the X-Factor is still running. It's not logical - the ratings went down hill this series because either/or...

  1. Britain's 'talented' singers are getting shitter.
  2. Nobody likes the show anymore.
  3. Simon Cowell is no longer judging.
   Me, I think all three. It's tumbled downhill very quickly and isn't as spontaneous and as lively as it used to be. People call it a fix these days? Proof that it wants to make more publicity - Amelia Lily, the week before the final 2011. Her name was seen in HMV on the 'Winners Single', yet a week later, she went out first. The hype built up over that week, and bang! the ratings went up BIG TIME for the final. 

Another thing, and this really does bug me. 
   As they get into the live finals, they vote out people who aren't quite cut out to be the winner and won't be able to grab that 'Multi-million pound record deal'. Let me ask you this? When have you ever seen the so called 'winner' do well - as I find its the runner up who does MUCH better. Alexandra Burke for instance; Yeah she had a good voice, nothing we hadn't seen before though, and she did release an album. But JLS, who came second, have overtaken her by miles. Three big selling albums and sold out tours world wide! So I find it funny when I hear Louis Walsh say "I don't t'ink you're good enough for a winners record deal" because it's all just bollocks! Johnny Robinson, this years bit of entertainment, actually had a good voice, and yeah he may not have this 'winners record deal' voice, but I reckon he could certainly do pretty well for himself - whether it be singing or entertaining. 

Do I want X-Factor next year? No.


Do I want to see someone who actually deserves to win, rather that some feather headed, dingbat with an 'OK' voice? Yes.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!