Saturday 3 December 2011

Party like it's nearly 2012.

We all know a party that has been a bit hit. These parties stick in your mind for months, even years. My good friend Josh's (tweet him) 19th party was outstanding! The music was brilliant, the drink was great, and the company even better. I haven't enjoyed myself as much at a birthday bash in months. What a brilliant way to say goodbye to 18 years, and hello Mr. Nineteen.
   Josh has been a good friend of mine for over a year now, and I couldn't have asked for a better year. He's a great; absolutely great guy, and him and I always have a great laugh together. He's so talented and loved by everyone, no wonder the party was a hit! So Congrats old man, on your nineteenth, and I look forward to another great year with your company.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!