Sunday 11 December 2011

I laugh.


This is only a short post, as I've just been at work all day, and I'm a tad hungry.

Thank you to the 2266 views on my blog, and to the 11 Subscribers who clearly enjoy reading my blog, hence the 'subscriber' status. I find your positive comments on facebook and twitter uplifting, and it spurns me on to keep writing. I enjoy writing this blog because I enjoy writing; simple. I do not do it for readership as some of you 'haters' may think, so these comments on posts that say 'nobody cares' or 'no one reads your blog' - take a look why don't you, at the facts stated on the side bar of my blog itself. It says it all really.

And to the 'Anonymous' reader, thank you much though for letting every one else see your contradiction - "no one even reads your blog" - because, and I'm chuckling slightly as I write this, you have read my blog, clearly, and even found some of your time to comment. Thank you for your extra view that I so dearly want.


These comments, which I can only gather are SUPPOSED to make me question why I'm even writing this blog, aren't doing anything of the sort. So you try and write a blog, and maybe I'll be generous enough to give you a view.


Thankyou.


Rant over.

4 comments:

  1. Well I love your blog Jackson! I read it quite regularly and you never fail to make me laugh. You went on about it on twitter so much, that eventually I had a look. Best decision. In fact in some of them I have laughed so much, my mum thinks I'm on drugs.

    Love A :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you 'A' - It means the world! Keep reading, and I hope I can keep you laughing! XD x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont listen to that stupid comment, as infact I seriously love reading your blog :) especially when your having a bad day, reading this always makes me smile :)

    Please do carry on with the vlogs :) Just looking out for your next one now!

    L

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much 'L'! I'm glad it does its job :) Much appreciated! x

    ReplyDelete

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!