Sunday 27 November 2011

You feeling me?


Excuse me for saying so, but I hate it when people upload photos to the internet of themselves being a vain, posing like they're some page 3 wannabe, and when they get positive comments, they have the audacity to reply "Nawwwwww, I'm not. I'm ugly :(" 

If you were ugly, would you really be comfortable with uploading a slutty picture of yourself to the internet? No. No you wouldn't.

So take the hint. 

Me - I've got spots. I've not got pearly white teeth. And I haven't got a six pack. But you know what I do have... Eyes, ears, a mouth and a heart. I'm comfortable with myself, and I'm comfortable with what people think about me. 

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!