Tuesday 8 November 2011

Oh no... I'm there again!

Right readers, this is something that affects even the best of us. Youtube is something that revolutionised our world - it took video watching and sharing to new, unseen levels. People everyday tune in to the internet sensation to keep a check on their recently subscribed channels featuring videos of movie reviews, gameplay, vlogging... but you all know what I mean when I say, and I'm pretty sure you've done this too...

                        "Shit... I'm in that weird part of youtube again!"

Memes with dancing stormtroopers, ugly fat chicks that cannot sing, and even somebody popping the largest zit ever on a family members back... errggghhhhhh! But how do we get to this, quite frankly, disturbing area of the 'tube? Nobody knows. I was talking to a mate the other day, and he said how he went from watching a music video of Ed Sheerans' latest song, to watching a bald american guy shave his cat for 5 minutes... -_- ... and he felt almost abused by youtube for sending him on this track of weirdness.

I personally have been a victim, and now consider myself a local resident of 'that weird part of youtube' because youtube is a dick and always manages to send me there. From gorillas masturbating... to clips of the biggest spiders in the world (don't ask me how I ended up there, I hate the bastards!) Youtube appears to be on a never-ending quest to mentally scar rest of the world and I.

Rant over.



Oh great, I'm there again -_- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!