Monday 28 November 2011

Fancy a nice pint of throw-up?


I'm not eighteen. Not for another 39 days.
   And I'm not particularly fussed about venturing out into the baron wastes of town and drinking till I'm caked out on the ground with a small bit of foam at the mouth. I will relish the moment when I'm eighteen. So it gets on my tits when people makes fusses about going out, and getting pissed, whilst 'underage'. 
   Yeah, I drink. But I'm no alcoholic. If I'm 'round a mates house with a few of us playing xbox or chilling to music, then yeah I'll have a cider or beer. But I don't see the point of going out, freezing your knackers off for a couple of drinks in a stingy, drunk infested bar, only to struggle to get home with the worst hangover known to man. 
   I'm the sort of guy who will enjoy sitting in a small smokey jazz club, sipping on a beer, listening to some guy playing A-minor on the trumpet. I'm chilled to the bone. Don't judge me - I can wait till January.


Rant over.

2 comments:

  1. Im the same! Don't get me wrong I can't wait to be 18 just so I have the freedom to go out if I wanted to :) but I cant see myself being a regular pisshead every weekend aha
    it's Charlie Beerling by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha Charles! Thanks for the comment. Nice to know I'm not alone in this. It's a regular topic on my mind :L

    ReplyDelete

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!