Thursday 10 November 2011

That problem we all face...

I can tell you now readers, I'm certainly not the only one who's been through this little predicament.


We all fall a foul (excuse the unintentional pun) of this slight problemo. And who should we blame? Our mum? No. Our dad? No. Our siblings? No. Ourselves for being too fussed with relieving ourselves to forget one vital ingredient in the miracle of 'lavatory etiquette'? I think so I'm afraid. We bring this shit-heap (and again -_-) of a problem down on ourselves. I find it amusing how much we tend to forget about the toilet paper, even when the idea of making 'bodily recycling' has crossed our minds minutes, even hours before. 

*Please excuse all the random substitutions for having a shit, I just cannot bring myself to say all the other vulgar terms... oh crap...*

We all have experienced the wonders of school, college or university, and for some reason, for years of our lives, we're put off using the toilets provided for us. Why is this? I reckon us as a collective don't want to embarrass ourselves whilst making a 'poo-poo' because we're worried that we may squeeze out a cheeky bit of wind and become the laughing stock of the institution. Who cares?! Everybody in the world and their grannies do it. 

This is a random rant and forgive me for being quite disgusting in my language and manner. Sorry.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!