Thursday 10 November 2011

"Life is never easy for those who dream..."

Nearly every morning I wake up, and think 'Fuck, that was a pretty good dream" But you are always unable to get back to sleep and back into that dream which makes you feel like a totally new person and lets you live, not by any old rules, but by your rules.

I love writing. It gives me a ticket to escape the natural universe and become a member of my own little world. Somewhere where I take things for granted and live every moment as if it's my last. I think an awful lot too. Sometimes good things. Sometimes bad things. But that's beside the point in my little world - I can be who I want to be there and not worry about being brought down. 

Not only do I do this whilst I'm writing, and sleeping... but I do this whenever I walk somewhere, where I'm on my own. I put some music in. I'm there. You may do this from time to time too. 

I feel like jumping. Out of nowhere. And know for a fact that when I land, I'll be fine.


I forget my troubles and forget my worries. Just for a second. A minute maybe. 

And when I come back to reality, I'm a different guy. A nicer guy. Somebody someone can love.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!