Saturday 26 November 2011

A watercolour life?

via my-watercolor-guide.com
Each day I wake up and think how cool my daily life would be if it was totally in watercolour - how smoothly, how vibrant, how psychedelic it would be. Chores and essays and outings would flow smoothly into the next.

I'd wake up, have some breakfast, take a shower; all the while some eighties dance tunes are playing alongside. I'd go downstairs and open the curtains, and let the sun shine brightly in. The whole experience would be like a day spent on a magic mushroom (though I have never tried one myself.) The feeling of being permanently happy - with yourself and with everyone else.  
            Nothing can get in my way. 

Hey, it would go something like this.

 
This song just puts me in a good mood from the instant I press the 'play' button...

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!