Tuesday 29 November 2011

I watch the tele... when it's off -_-


During my school years, and the past two at college, I've been 'interpreted' by people as BARMY, WACKY, CRUDE and SENSELESS. I've been told to "Get help..." and "Calm the fuck down", because guess what readers; I'm me! Primary school mainly saw me as a boy who was the nerd of nerds, who ate his lunch in the library and sniffed pencils - this may have brushed over onto my beginning days of high school but hey-hoh. But when I began to meet people who loved me for who I am, some who were and still are friends, some enemies, I felt as though I could POP right out of my shell.
   Like a baby chick with one leg.
       Wait that's a bad example! Scratch that!
So I'm riding down the street and I sneeze so loudly, and proceed to look into the face of the old dear who noticed, only to say "Terrible weather Dorris, toodlepip!"

I did not know this woman.

I usually tend to be very spontaneous. I like to do things on the fly. And am I proud of it? HELL YEAAAHHH! I like being me; not some non-emotional, prim&proper creep. Don't try to change me please.
   But somedays, I do think what it would be like, if I hadn't of lost my mind on the road to Amarillo. It's like I wake up every morning and I'm hugging my pillow. I remember the dream I had about Ama... you know where this is going right? Hehe.

I do miss it - my sanity. But I don't think I'd ever want it back.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!