Tuesday 6 March 2012

veni,vidi,vici

It's the year 2012. The months have already 
breezed into a cold, rainy March. The United 
Kingdom is in great peril, being on the verge
of an internet shut-down and not only that but
the country is being run by David Cameron.

Darth Vader didn't die, he just exiled from the 
planet many years ago after loosing a lightsaber 
battle to Boris Johnson. Luke Skywalker is now 
working in TK MAXX in Croydon and Princess Leia 
and Hans Solo have 15 kids; 6 with ASBO's.

A new hero must step in.

... Unfortunately, Charlie Chaplin died 35 years ago. 
So another, less funny and less wacky, hero has been 
picked for the job.

JACKSON TIGWELL! *cue cheesy intro music*

"... So you're back, from outer space. I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face..." 

First and foremost, for all the new readers, I'm Jackson. I write and do photography stuffs. For all the golden oldies, I'm back from a long period of doing sweet F-all, eating hobnobs and watching old re-runs of Top Gear. I would be lying if I said I was kidding. Only joking, about the whole "I'd be lying if I said I was kidding", which isn't true. And neither is the whole doing sweet F-all bit. No really, I've been swamped with an intolerable amount of coursework and nowadays spend most of my work wages on food, beer and clothes. To all those who noticed, I've changed the blog name and redesigned it - ain't that a kick in the head... 

It's funny how a little break from writing an absolute load of tosh can play with your mind. The last time you heard from me, I was in a bit of a pickle with friends abandoning me, I was getting pretty down and I wanted to eat my body weight in hobnobs (I just added that bit in tehehe). I can admit fully that what I wrote prior to this is absolute crap, and I really cannot promise anything from here-on-in. 

But what I can say is that from now on, I will be writing every day. Some of the posts will have morals, some won't. Some will be cheery, some won't. Some will be so utterly random that if you read this before bed you probably won't get any sleep because you'll be lying awake all night questioning your own existence... I do this frequently, and it really pisses me off. Why am I here God? Tell me why you invisible, heavenly, bearded twat?! *cough cough*

But fret not my little 'goonies', for I will try to entertain you.
                                                 Some way. Some how.

veni,vidi,vici


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!