Wednesday 4 January 2012

A melancholy town where we never smile...

Our feelings easily cloud our own judgment, and it's stupid to think that everything, or everybody, in this world is 'practically perfect in every way'. Like I said in my last post, I'm in an empty space at the moment, a limbo-esque sort of environment, and even though it's only in my mind, it's still the way I'm feeling inside and out. Everything is perfect to everybody, but me. I can see peoples flaws and life's flaws. Similar to the meaning of the song Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz...


"You've got a new horizon, It's ephemeral style.
A melancholy town where we never smile.
And all I wanna hear is the message beep.
My dreams, they've got to kiss, because I don't get sleep, no..."

But I'm going to stay on top of this feeling, this shit feeling. I'm going to cover my eyes up once more, so I won't see the real truth about how shit life can be. So I can play pretend in a nicer place. 

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and views of my blog are the most important thing to me - so please, go ahead and give me some feedback. Cheers guys!